Wednesday 25 February 2009

Song with Words @ Learn Pronunciation & Listening



I'm Brilliant

I'm brilliant in every way
day in and day through
making joy new
making things better too
I want to be better
and am happy with who I am
wham bam thank myself
my shelfs are complete with selves
suitable for every task
support the cause
sign the expedition
decide to be wisdom
personified
wise in my eyes
beautiful and pretty
I own the city
big and bright
I am a light
to create highs
a new hi
makes a new high
i'm saying it
the fire is lit
using my wit
making them smile
smiles and smiles
to travel
pleasure have all
its yours and mine
find more time
take what you want
get what you need
plant a seed
brown eyes to breed
my turn to lead
again
a gain for me
an increase for you
make yourself vunerable
and injoy the feeling
every feeling is revealing
what here is for you to seeing
karmic keying
put the key in the lock
double your treasure
and give it to bends
spriralling rainbows
smothers with gold
do you need to be told
you are everything you wanted to be
medalha de chocolate

Copyright © Perry Barnes 2008 All Rights Reserved in All Media




Mar:
"It's fantastic!!! Keep it up and you'll touch the stars!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

For English Classes or Language Swap


msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001

Barnes Method English Books and Audio