Tuesday 3 March 2009

Barnes Method English @ Fun Papers a Celebration

I started teaching with ESOL books and I found that students have specific needs. Most students have learned alot of english already. Some things are unique to English and its these things the student must Learn to become a native speaker.

I wrote many papers and then put them together for the book Barnes Method @ Fun Papers.
This book now has 3,000 viewers on scribd.com and 942 Downloads | 4 Likes | 15 Favorites.

http://www.englishtips.org/index.php?newsid=1150803360
at englishtips.org the book has 1,200 viewers, 72 Thanks Yous, 3 Compliments
Prasetyo: Thanks a lot. Soubhi: Wow! Keep it up *_* Deroua: Thank you :)

http://fliiby.com/file/64347/eqm26pmpvg.html
900 viewers at fliiby.

Its also features in various blogs and websites including Italians in London Magazine, The Tao of Language Learning, The Best Method of Learning English

With the other websites this book is available from its viewers are more than 6,000!!!
To have a book read by this many people at my age fills me with happiness.
Thank you so much to the people who Listen to my new ideas which helps me create these things. I appreciate these elite people. Thanks

Barnes Method English @ Fun Papers Best of (children and adults)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For English Classes or Language Swap


msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001

Barnes Method English Books and Audio